MapleBreakMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a break, and come here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fosho's Gm Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fosho's Gm Application Empty Fosho's Gm Application Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

ihanjun2

Noobie

Ign:Fosho

Your GMT.
I live in the pst times.

Country
I live In San Jose California, In the US

14 And I am Currently a Freshmen in highschool.

Experience
I have had gm Experience in a server my friend made. I have also made a server of my own but closed due to joining other servers.
How can you help MapleBreak to become a bigger server ?
I will help it by advertising the server (Such As Possibly posting videos on Youtube about the server,Telling friends etc...), And persuading more people to vote.
How will you handle hackers ?
I will handle hackers in a reasonable and fair way. Possibly by checking if its their first time or not. Ask For a Reason why. Then Ban if the hacking was really unnecessary/Or if the reason was not plausable.
What would you do if 2 GM's had a fight ?
The first thing i would do would report to the owner/Admin of the server. Then Try to keep them from fighting until the admin/Owner comes and helps resolve the problem.

Extra information:I would love to really help advertise this server,Even though im new. I have advertised for many servers and am learning how to improve videos and etc. Thank You For Taking The time to look at my application.

2Fosho's Gm Application Empty Re: Fosho's Gm Application Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 am

Shades

Shades
Admin

I saw you posted it on the new forums, just check over there for the outcome.

https://maplebreak.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum