MapleBreakMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a break, and come here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

M-Peezy's GM App.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1M-Peezy's GM App. Empty M-Peezy's GM App. Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

M-Peezy

M-Peezy
Noobie

Name : Mariah Nguyen

Experience : I have made my own server. I've been a gm in 3 servers (Mapleworld,MaNaMaNia,and TuMS) and co-owner of FragileStory.

How will you help the server? : Help make the server grow and have a peaceful friendly community. I will have fun with the players and enjoy chatting with them. I respect everyone's personal space, understand their problems in life,and would always help them if they want it.

What will you do will when you see a hacker: I will ban them with no second chance or warning. Giving them a second chance would be a waste of time because they will eventually end up hacking again, even if you ask nicely. If I were to find my friend hacking, I would also ban them with no warning. It doesn't matter if they are my friends. Hacking is not permitted and will not be tolerated.

What will you do if you see 2 GMs fighting: Ask what they are fighting about and try to solve it in a nice friendly way. If it goes out of hand I will jail them until they make up or have calm down. But if it starts involving more people and annoy others, I will temp ban them for a day. I'm good with finding any script or things for the server too.

Why should we pick you: I am fun, helpful, and fully experience with being a gm. I like to keep a conversation going until I run out of things to talk about. I would never give away a free item to ANYONE. I will follow the rules and help any players in their time of need. I mean come on! Who doesn't want a clean friendly server? :]

Random Stuff: I like turtles,hamsters,and pocky! x] If you need to contact me, add me on msn (xbbymomo@hotmail.com) or aim (rawritzmariahx3). I am also sorta good with banners, if that is needed.

2M-Peezy's GM App. Empty Re: M-Peezy's GM App. Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 am

Shades

Shades
Admin

Hey and welcome.
I see that you have what is required.
Since it's the very start, I cant hessitate so hereby you are the 2nd GM of MapleBreak.

Please join the hamachi provided i how to connect.

Sorry for the inconvenience but hamachi seems easy for now.

Congratulations Very Happy

https://maplebreak.forumotion.com

3M-Peezy's GM App. Empty Re: M-Peezy's GM App. Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Swagga

Noobie

Nice app Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum