MapleBreakMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a break, and come here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i8Cookies Coder Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i8Cookies Coder Application Empty i8Cookies Coder Application Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 pm

i8Cookies

i8Cookies
Noobie

GMT -5

13 Years old

My knowledge of simple coding is pretty big I'd say. Even though I haven't been coding for a very long time, I learned a lot from tutorials. Mostly all of them simple coding. Also, i usually code in HTML. In advanced coding there isn't much I can do. Never really looked into this to be honest, but I'll be glad to learn.

I am capable of using Mysql, but not really familiar with it >.<
When i was coding, I didnt really use Mysql a lot.
Helping this private server, but I would try to make the best maps possible. As well as good NPC options,

My experience of coding may not be a lot, but i learn quickly. I've also recently made some NPC's and maps. I also helped coding in another game called Rumble Fighters. Though it may not be the same game, it was the same concepts in coding. Hopefully you accept me, and I'd do my best to work on this Private Server.

Name: Ho Wai, irl friends with SYoo, Demons56, dohplay, and OmgItsJeff.

2i8Cookies Coder Application Empty Re: i8Cookies Coder Application Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:29 pm

SYoo

SYoo
Reconized Member

lol :3 Ho Wai Very Happy
GL getting the spot! ^____^

Razz

http://www.maplebreak.forumotion.com ? ._. lol.

3i8Cookies Coder Application Empty Re: i8Cookies Coder Application Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Shades

Shades
Admin

Well NPC scripting isn't really coding in my opinion it's pretty easy.
Anyway I'd like to put you on a trial and see what you are capable of.

Congratulations on being test Coder.

https://maplebreak.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum