Take a break, and come here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fosho's Gm Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fosho's Gm Application Empty Fosho's Gm Application on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

ihanjun2

Noobie
Ign:Fosho

Your GMT.
I live in the pst times.

Country
I live In San Jose California, In the US

14 And I am Currently a Freshmen in highschool.

Experience
I have had gm Experience in a server my friend made. I have also made a server of my own but closed due to joining other servers.
How can you help MapleBreak to become a bigger server ?
I will help it by advertising the server (Such As Possibly posting videos on Youtube about the server,Telling friends etc...), And persuading more people to vote.
How will you handle hackers ?
I will handle hackers in a reasonable and fair way. Possibly by checking if its their first time or not. Ask For a Reason why. Then Ban if the hacking was really unnecessary/Or if the reason was not plausable.
What would you do if 2 GM's had a fight ?
The first thing i would do would report to the owner/Admin of the server. Then Try to keep them from fighting until the admin/Owner comes and helps resolve the problem.

Extra information:I would love to really help advertise this server,Even though im new. I have advertised for many servers and am learning how to improve videos and etc. Thank You For Taking The time to look at my application.

View user profile

2Fosho's Gm Application Empty Re: Fosho's Gm Application on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 am

Shades

Shades
Admin
I saw you posted it on the new forums, just check over there for the outcome.

View user profile http://maplebreak.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum