Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Africa's Application to Maplebreakms on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 am

Africa

Noobie
Africa's GM Application
Name: Joshua Headrick

Nickname: Shwa

Times: School Days: 4:00PM~10PM PST
Weekends: It all really depends if I am going out, or to a party or just getting rowdy then mostly during the day, but if not probally a solid 5 hours with breaks.

How would you contribute to the server?: I can contribute in many ways such as getting people to join, making the game fun for everyone, make sure everyone is obeying the rules of the server and making it as fair as possible. Also i am very friendly and energetic, a great personality, i can handle intense situations and deal with stress, I am also very mature for my age. I would also like to hold many fun events such as theme events, true or false events, and jump quests to make the server more fun.

Past experiences: I have been a GM in 3 servers (FallenMS, KurashMS,BuddhaMS) unfortunatly they did not last long and were closed down for personal reasons, aswell as costs. BuddhaMS was my very own, except it failed quite quick as I could not afford it.

Why should we pick you?: I know my application might seem general, but i would love to join your server. My great personality will brighten up your server. Im very good at helping people with there problems without getting frustrated and impatient, and im very good at technical and computer problems. I hope you can see how much i would love to be one of your GM's. I love to help people and to have people look up to me.

A little about me: I am 15 I love to play sports and party just plain out get rowdy with my friends, I like to party, I am doing MMA fighting and love it, I am very mature for my age, I handle problems with ease and without getting angry or impatient, and in my free time I am usually on any private servers I find fun =].

Contact info: Headrick_3@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, even if I do not get accepted I wish you the best of luck in your server.

Sincerely,
Shwa =]

Last edited by Africa on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-do)

View user profile

2 Re: Africa's Application to Maplebreakms on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 am

Shades

Admin
Hey joshua , you seem to fit in.
But you are short on some topics,
Could you expand your application, or apply for forum moderator, since we need those too Laughing

Thank you.

View user profile http://maplebreak.forumotion.com

3 Re: Africa's Application to Maplebreakms on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 am

Africa

Noobie
Alright, I can't find my GM app anywhere on my computer since the last wipe so ill just re-do it.

View user profile

4 Re: Africa's Application to Maplebreakms on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 am

Shades

Admin
Why don't you edit your GM app lol.
Anyway I am busy learning on how to script NPC's im getting good at it,
I made some custom maps too.
And my client has all multiple features like UFJ, Nx drops, No dmg cap.

So it's going great.

BTW, join my hamachi =D

MapleBreak

5 Re: Africa's Application to Maplebreakms on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 am

Shades

Admin
Did you actually look at my Aplliction form, you haven't answered all the questions.
But anyway I'll take you as a GM.

So now you're number 4.

Congratulations. =D

6 Re: Africa's Application to Maplebreakms on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Africa

Noobie
Thanks is the server up?

View user profile

7 Re: Africa's Application to Maplebreakms on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 am

Shades

Admin
No I am still developing and waiting for some coders to apply.

But add me to MSN: tom_cool52@hotmail.com.

And i will send you the client and register you, so you can see the progress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum