Take a break, and come here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

froob956's GM App.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 froob956's GM App. on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 pm

froob956

EST

I have been GM on many different servers, most have shut down and I don't have much proof. The main thing that I did in the old servers was host events. I was the GM in charge of hosting events.

How can you help MapleBreak to become a bigger server: I can invite people and make some youtube videos. I will also let my friends know about the server. I will also bump the ad on gamekiller.net. I always host events, I mean my events used to draw 90%+ of people online to it. I host all kinds of events like hide-n-seek, where the GM (me) hides (with hide on) and gives clues on how to find me. The first person who finds me gets a reward. Another event that I would host is summon events. I will summon high level monsters, and low levels depending on the levels joining in on the event, and then who ever is the last one to be alive wins. There are many many more events that I host and just ask me to find out more. I don't want to waste your time reading on and on about my events. I mentioned above about me posting youtube videos to make the server become bigger, well what I do is record some of the events I host (or others host) and post them on youtube with some popular music and some good tags (tags=more views Smile views are always good)

How will you handle hackers: Ban them. Plain and simple as that, hackers make the game less fun. Some might say give them a second chance but where is the point in that, I will admit I have done my fair share of hacking (and still do on GMS) but on private servers I mean really? The point of private servers is to level faster so you can try all the jobs/equips/pots/maps out, so why hack. Hacking makes the game less enjoyable for the hacker and everyone else in the game. If your a hacker be warned I WONT give you a second chance.

What would you do if 2 GM's had a fight : Ask them to stop and if that doesn't work have them go to the GM map and talk it out in there. If this doesn't happen I would let someone higher know (depends on what rank the GM's are for who I tell. If I get them to move it to the GM map I will try to talk it out with them, find out what the problem is and see if I can assist them in finding a peaceful solution, if no solution can be found I will ask them to involve the owner because the owner always has the final say Smile.

Well hope that you accept me, or at least give me a trail. Oh yeah call me Jon (my name is Jonathon)

Last edited by froob956 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: froob956's GM App. on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:02 am

Shades

Admin
Hey jon, your application is a bit short.

I can't give you a statement for this,
Please take a look at the accepted GM's and expand your application.

If I still don't agree apply for forum moderator Very Happy

View user profile http://maplebreak.forumotion.com

3 Re: froob956's GM App. on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:43 pm

froob956

Ok, my application has been updated. Also if there is something you would like to know that is not in my application just ask.

View user profile

4 Re: froob956's GM App. on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 am

Shades

Admin
Yes this looks way better.
You're accepted as the 3rd GM.

Congratulations =D

Add me to your msn : tom_cool52@hotmail.com

View user profile http://maplebreak.forumotion.com

5 Re: froob956's GM App. on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:21 pm

froob956

added, my msn is xman3993@hotmail.com

View user profile

6 Re: froob956's GM App. on Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 pm

SYoo

Reconized Member
Way off topic but .. Razz You have an account on GK by the name 'froob956', right? x3 'Cus I was browsing through the forum when I saw your name and I wondered if it was chuuu
pirat

View user profile http://www.maplebreak.forumotion.com ? ._. lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum